From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:59:48 -0800
All right, let's take the approach of two sides to every story....

Everyone knows the side I stand on, somebody, ANYBODY, give a single TRUE
experience, incident, report, etc. for the other side.  Come on, if you
want to believe the person has a reason, well now is the time to stand up
for what he/she is pretending to believe in.  Come on, tell all of us that
know Kim, have been to her shelter, have adopted her ferrets, show us what
we are missing.  If I am willing to stand and publicly defend her, than
prove there is an ounce of truth to your allegiations.

I'm not a coward, I won't hide behind anon posts or fake emails.  I'm here
to defend what I believe.  In all fair fights, there are two sides that
believe in their cause.  What is YOUR CAUSE???  If KiSta is a horrible
'yucky' shelter, then give some evidence....

Without someone providing an actual report/experience, than I ask BIG to
put an end to this for good.  Stop the bullcrap, stop the cowards that post
this nonsense, then change their email addresses and hide under a dark
rock.  How many times will this happen before it stops???  Has there EVER
been a single shred of evidence presented against Kim or KiSta?  Not that
I've ever seen.

If the person(s) involved are not willing to state their case, then Bill, I
again ask of you to step in and put an end to it.  If I am wrong about Kim,
then please someone enlighten me.... but, make sure you show me facts, case
history, real evidence.  Not ramblings filled with lies and partial
truthes.

To borrow from a famous line - SHOW ME THE FACTS.... and if you have a leg
to stand on, if Kim has ever mistreated the shelter ferrets or misused
shelter funds, I will publicly apologize and admit I am wrong.  But
frankly, I believe that will be a cold day in hell.

Jen

[Moderator's note: The funny thing is that the person never did post the
accusations on the FML (though I did receive them, when I questioned the
post it was withdrawn).  The large number of pro-Kista responses are all
due mainly to a post alleging that someone is saying something bad about
the Kista shelter.  I guess the outpouring of support for Kista isn't
exactly what the original posted had hoped to accomplish -- I guess it's
a bit ironic.  BIG]