Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:31:09 -0800
Hi all
I am sorry some of these are late but my hooman is really sick and I am not
getting through to them.  They looked really bad yesterday.  I thought they
were coming to visit.  But they just wishes they would right now as they
have a bad cold.  I have been watching and da little ones in da household
have not come down with it so it must be a cold not da flu.

A little girl named DJ came in.  She waz met by Fester Wednesday, and Kai.
I introduced them and she hissed at them but they soon won her over.
They wanted to know about da news at home and all da gossip.  They soon
convinced her to talk and they sat down to gossip and get all da news.
They talked for some time about this and dat.  Then they headed off to
explore and show her all da sights and attractions.  They ended up over at
da Tube Park where they were entered in da tube races.  DJ didn't enter as
she said she wanted to watch and get da lay of da land so to speak and find
everyone's weaknesses.  They didn't do to bad and DJ seemed to have a lot
of fun watching da races.  She didn't do much cheering and waz kinda
reserved but I think she will warm up to it soon.  She said to send her
luv and lots of hugs and cuddles to her mommy and daddy.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Baby Buster.  He waz met by
Sassy, Maggie, Butterball, and Coconut.  They were happy to see each other
and there were hugs all around.  Then the gossiping and news started.
They talked for some time.  Then it waz time to wonder over to da Fruit Bar
and get a snack before they headed out.  They ate quite a bit and depleted
it a bunch.  They then headed off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They eventually ended up over at da Otter Slide where they
were doing a little bit of sliding and a lot of splashing.  They tried to
get me to come closer but I wazn't born yesterday and am smarter than dat.
They wanted to soak me down.  So since they didn't get me they had to
settle for everyone else within 20 feet.  They soaked down quit a few
little ones til da word got out.  They seemed to have a lot of fun at it
though.  He said to send his lu and lots of kisses to hiz mommy and daddy.

Another little guy came in later named Smokey.  I gave him da tour of da
place and showed him where all da sights and attractions.  He waz really
interested in getting a small snack at da Fruit Bar.  I don't know what he
considers small though as it looked pretty big to me.  Then he waz headed
over to da Ferretone Flood to lap up da ferretone.  I convinced him to try
da surfing too.  He waz doing real good at dat until he tried to lick da
ferretone at da same time.  It waz da most spectacular wipeout I have seen
in a while and one very ferretone soaked ferret came out of dat flood.
Let me tell you he had a lot of friends for a while after dat.  They just
wanted to lick him to death.  As a matter of fact he wanted to lick himself
to death.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of hugs and kisses to hiz mommy
and daddy.

As for da 35 little ones dat came in I got a little bit of advanced
warning.  I called in da Ferret Guard and we kept them kinda contained
until da hoomans arrived.  Have you ever tried to contain 35 terrified and
thirsty and hungry babies in one place.  Lucky da hoomans came kinda quick
and they kinda took over.  These were hoomans who had gone over da briges
with their little ones but came back here to do what they did best on earth
which is to help terrified little ones adapt.  They had things well in hand
and da Big Boss waz notified.  He will handle da situation.  What comes
around goes around.

I looked up Phoebe in da puter and I went over where she waz and I
scrunched her fur and kissed da top of her head and said it waz from mommy
and daddy.  I don't think she believed me.  I guess I didn't look like
either one and she tried to bite me on da neck.  But we soon got it all
worked out ad she passed along her luv and a big ferret kiss.

I better go before my hooman gives out on me.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee