From:
Toni Cantley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:28:33 EST
Sandee, please watch out for Buddy tonight.  He was my friend, Ada's little
guy, but he was very special to everyone in my house too.  He was the
sweetest, gentlest ferret I have ever had the honor of knowing.  He loved
all people and all ferrets.  He will be greatly missed.  But I know his
sisters, Minnie and Ginger will be welcoming him, as will his friends,
Zoe, Riley and Holly.  He will have his own little harem at the bridge.

Toni, Izzy and Willow