From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:47:33 -0600
>ferret bowling?  I mean I admit..  I went out and bought Targets
>Bocce ball set Georgia suggested, and we do a little fert bocce >here.
>But... ok ferret bowling?  If I used Rocky as the bowling ball, he >would
>plow through the ferts, the door behind them, through the wall, >and
>continue south til he hit Lynn's fuzzies!!

WOLFY!!!,

We have been ferret bowling here for years... I learned how to do it when
I went to Jean's house to pick up Havoc.  Dodger will come running up to
me and lay down and turn over on his back to go fuzzy bowling..  He loves
it, and he is over 5 pounds....

Fuzzie Dad & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech,
Charlotte,Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Dodger,