From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:11:49 -0600
>I posted a question a few weeks ago asking about why the poor babies tails
>brush up when passing and got not one response.  I assumed it was just
>because it was a very sensitive topic.  But now that we are on the subject
>again, I'm going to ask again...does anyone have any idea why this
>happens?

I too am surprised that no one posted to your question.  The only reason I
can think of is that allot of people on the list like to respond to posts
privately, which in this case they can't because you posted annomously.

On to your question.  I have only had one ferret euthanized and he didn't
puff his tail.  I haven't ever heard that this was common.  I am interested
in knowing if anyone else has experienced this.

Fuzzie Dad & The Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech,
Charlotte,Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Dodger,
Rainbow,Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,& Blizzard