From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:11:52 -0800
First off, Thanks Wolfy for that lovely pair of Depends....however you owed
me two.....I am still missing a pair.  I will cherish the pair you sent me
forever, or atleast until I have that unfortunate problem of laughing
hysterically.

I do NOT Believe you when you say you don't have depends sitting around
everywhere.....I know for a fact Georgia sent you an extra 20 pairs just in
case.....she announced it right here on the ferret board.  Therefore you
must have an extra lying around somewhere.  If not, then it is definitely
time to start sending that poor wolfy some more undies.....but then
again.....the way Carpet Shark Scott is War Dancing these days maybe he
wants her minus the undies.

Wolfy put that poor man out of his misery, female ferrets surely do not
play this hard to get.  I suppose we will have to ask the experts.....
breeders?  Oh Scott, Maybe you should just bite her on the neck and hold
her down, I hear that is what the males do.....very aggressive approach.
It might be the only way to get her away from that little red wagon and
counting her supply of depends to see how many more times she can let her
giggle pin loose.

BTW.....It is Tracy without an E....I am picky with this lol.

Tracy