From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:20:57 -0500
>>From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
>>Subject: Ferrets and AR and OCD
>>How silly of you to get involved with Stanley if you are AR, surely you
>>wouldn't have.  It must be that evil Kim Rushing's fault.  We all know
>>she tricked you into Stanley yes.

Actually Stanley was well trained by Ms. Rushing....  Kim held him, Patty
held him..  The minute I held him, he kissed me ALL over...  He just sat
quietly for Kim and Patty.  With me, he decided to taste my face see if I
was worth coming home with.  Silly ferret....

I must have gotten over my AR (temporarily).  After rolling around in his
own urine in the carrier on the LONG ride home.  I cuddled him close, in
my dry clean only coat, to introduce him to my sister.  He kissed her too!
I'm telling you, Kim trains these guys to be suck ups!

Stan lives in the kitchen, with toys, paper bags and boxes all over the
floor for his entertainment.  When Katie, Matt, & Al come out of the ferret
room and see the condition of the kitchen - they pause, look at me, shrug
their little shoulders and decide not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
They enjoy playing in the mess.

I am not totally cured though because there still isn't anything on the
floor that they can steal...