From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:19:27 -0600
Georgia, nah, no little fishy lights, seashells, nuttin' like that.  You
gotta have manly ferrets there, not little girl boys!  You need shield
along the sides!  How about empty cartridges from Kouri's guns?  Of course,
if you let them out after Christmas mayube they brought in the little
icicle lights they borrowed from the neighbors!  And Gangplank?  Well, I
suppose Viking's had them.  Just make sure Kouri keeps this Norse-no Jolly
Rogers, no eye patches and wooden legs.  I can see him now, stuffed parrot
on his shoulder, crutch under an arm, patch over the eye.  Dook dook,
mateys!  And Kouri's Kookbook-will this be on the NY Times best seller list
soon?  A vision-ferret with a platinum mastercard--headlines all over the
world-there's been a rush on Cheerios and raisins!  He'll max that puppy
out so fast.....

And Wolfy-ferret bocce?  Heavens, ours plays spin the ferret!  They don't
care if somebody's there to be kissed or not, they just like to break dance
on their backs and spin till you're dizzy!  I think I missed the thing
about the green monkey, and knowing certain things about certain people's
sense of humor (don't you dare point your finger at me!) maybe I'm glad I
did miss it!!!!!

Tracey, don't you believe for a minute Wolfy doesn't have a storehouse full
of depends!  She's got so many of them that if she falls she won't her her
hiney at all!  It's her red wagon, too, she just wants us to believe it's
the ferrets-they never get a chance to ride in it Sit around, begging to
get in there.  But you know, they're stealing her depends now!  Think of
that-fuzzies in depends, ripping through them.  Soon Wolfy will need
another contest what with flinging them at people, covering Pongo's
tuckus up!

Wait, a noise-oh, no, there's goes Mookie riding on A.T.'s back and he's
got this big saddle-MOOKIE DON"T YOU DARE HIT ME WITH THAT POINTED STICK-
NO DON"T CHASE-Oh, no, here comes Genie on Domino-THIS IS NOT A JOUSTING
FIELD-NO NO NO-HEEELLLPPP-THERES A GROUP OF FERRETS IN ARMOR AFTER ME!!!!!!

Rebecca and the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"