From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:40:58 -0800
Hi, all:

Fuzzie hugs to sick or angeled furbrats.

My furkids wanted to sit me down and talk with me about the 'stealing'
issue.  They told me that they were just 'borrowed' items and that they
would be returned...one day.  One even told me that if I wanted to get
technical, that it wasn't even borrowing but 'creative rearranging' since
it was still inside the house.  Gotta love that fuzzie logic.

On a different note, my fuzzies have taken an old game and invented a new
game.  We have loads of plastic eater eggs around the house.  Well, they
used to roll them along with their nose and stash them in hidey-holes.
Not anymore.

My kids have started breaking the eggs in half and using the long, pointy
end like a hat.  Think multi-colored coneheads or mini-crash helmets.  They
like to run, run, run, thunk!  They run right into the wall, the dresser,
the cage, or each other and then back up and do it again.  Like little
Fuzzie Bumper Cars.

Also, on a happy note, my Sebastian finally gives kisses freely.  For the
last eight months, he would only give kisses if you had something sweet on
your face or lips.  Now, he does it without bribing.  Yay!

Now, if only he'd teach the youngest brat, Bailey, how to do it.  Bailey
barely slows down long enough to eat or poop.  Being the runt, they all
want to play with him, so he has to always be on the go.  Have a nice
weekend!

Shannon and the Cyberfuzzie Furbrats!
Bailey - Gotta go, gotta go, can't stop now.
Sebastian - I love you, Daddy *smooch*.
Molly - Where am I going *crash*.
Felicia - So childish. *yawn*.
Sonny - Hey, I want to play! *crash*