From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 23:48:22 -0800
>Subject: Advantage
>I was wondering if anybody has tried Advantage or Frontline for flea/ear
>mite control on their ferrets.  Any info would be great.

I tried Advantage Flea Control spray on my kids.  Didn't help at all.  The
first time, I was spraying my hand and rubbing it into their fur, but their
fur was too thick for it to penetrate all the way to the skin.

The second time I tried it, I put it all into one big bowl and used it like
a flea bath.  Didn't help at all.  Both times the furkids were scratching
and biting themselves again within minutes.

I have been trying some over the counter Flea Topicals to see how they
work.  I have tried Flea Spot and Sergeant's One Spot.  They worked for a
week or so and then the biting and scratching resumed.

Advantage and Frontline make a topical but it's like $30 for 3 or 4 drops.
Daddy may have to give in and spend the money for the good stuff.  Hope
this helps,

Shannon and the Cyberfuzzie Furbrats!
Bailey, Sebastian, Molly, Felicia & Sonny.
http://www.geocities.com/cyberfuzzie