From:
jen cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:23:15 -0500
Hello All ferret people out there!  I need some help.  Ii have two ferrets
who have already had ECE and they have gotten over it just fine... But, My
brother and his wife have gotten two babies of thier own... They are coming
to visit in a few months and I wanted to know If they could contract the
disease... It's very important that I know this so if we put them together
I don't want them to get sick.  So if you could reply it'd be great!

Thanks
Jen and her boys James 007 and Austin Powers