Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:37:33 -0500
Hi,
I have two 7-month-old ferrets and on Saturday we are adopting a
7-month-old cat from Angel Paws.  Does anyone know the best way to
introduce the cat and ferrets?  I can put the ferrets in our bedroom with
the door shut when we are gone so I am not too worried about that.  I just
wonder how to do it and when do I know it s safe to leave the cat and
ferrets within reach of each other when we are gone?  The ferrets are
caged when we are not home.  Thanks.

Linda
Tyler, Tangles, and soon Mariah.

What our animals would say if they could talk:

Tyler, the ferret: Hey, Tangles, did you hear that they are getting a cat?
I wonder what a cat is?

Tangles, the ferret: A cat?  Is that some kind of new toy?  Do you think
we could put it in the hidey-hole?

Mariah, the kitty: *COMING SOON! ARRIVING 1/20/01*