From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:34:56 -0500
I just want to make sure credit is given where credit is due.  It was
Patty from MetroFerret who did the run to Baltimore.  I'm traveling so
unfortunately my only help was to loan Patty my truck but she did all the
coordination and the driving.  MetroFerret would not have been able to been
as much of a help to the NJ Christmas rescue without Patty.  Patty is
one of newest and most active members in our club.  She gives so much of
herself to the shelters that we really couldn't do it without her.  I
think I speak for everyone that knows her --- she is the greatest!

Kristeen Kohrs
VP, NY/NJ Metropolitan Ferret Welfare Society