From:
"Kikidiki (Ferretcam.Net)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:42:21 -0800
I currently have six ferrets.  Ranging in age from almost a year to 8.5
years.  They are all female.  I would like to add to my family, but am
having a difficult time with my SO.  He loves these little guys and doesn't
have a problem with getting more.  The problem is he wants only female and
only young kits.  He has been led to believe that the males have a stronger
scent and also he is afraid a large male would be too much for our petite
little girls.  He is also a little gun shy about adopting an older fert,
because the one ferret we took in that wasn't a kit, was a biter.  (She
is ok now)

So, what I need from you are positive feedback I can use as a rebuttal.
Do you think it would be harder to introduce a male to my group?  Do they
smell anymore than the females?  If he grew to be pretty large, could my
1.4 lb ferret handle the play?  Any advantage to adopting an older ferret?

Email me privately if you want.

Kikidiki
www.ferretcam.net