From:
Jo- Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:29:46 -0500
Does anyone have any suggestions how to make bath time more pleasant for my
fuzzies... and for myself....I make sure they do the poop thing before bath
time not that I don't expect a package in the tub .... but it seems my one,
Lucky the poor thing squeals like a..  I have to say pig.... but then he is
fine

Mushy..  He is ok but than goes wild at the end and makes a trail through
the house in poops another given I guess

Xena..  she just hates it all together and runs as soon as she hears the
tub,

Jazmine (lots of luck finding me or catching me at bath time) lol but
she tolerates it...

It use to go a lot better I give them treats afterwards... I guess it must
be natural for them to hate it but someone out there must have some little
trick up there sleeve that makes bath time more enjoyable... I bath them
every 2 weeks or so... and I am consistent with the way I do it and the
only thing that seems to happen is they know its time for that bad OLE
bath... well I will take any input I can get

Jo-
And the Gang of I want to stay dirty... Chuma, Mushy, Lucky, Xena,
Gabrielle, Jazmine and Snapple