From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:16:37 -0500
Hey All,

I am Rinkydink's and Noble's mom and shelter/foster mom.  I am writing in
regards to one of my first rescue/foster kids, Big Fun.  He was Frolic's
cagemate.  Frolic passed over the bridge during right adrenal surgery and
Big Fun went into a deep funk.  I nursed him thru that and he started
following me around like a little puppy.  Needless to say, I never adopted
Big Fun out, I did not want to break another of his life bonds.  It would
be too painful for us both.

Anyway, his last vet visit was not good.  He had been having highly stinky,
yellow, grainy poop either liquid or a clay like consistancy.  His energy
was good, his appetite is good, he never got dehydrated.  Recently he
started losing his hair.  A very rapid onset and severe hair loss.  If you
pet him, he losses a handful of gaurd hair.  He lost and started to regrow
all of his belly hair in a week.

At the vets, a lump was detected on palpatation.  An exray was taken which
showed "something non definable" was pushing all of his organs out of
whack.  There was a lot of gas and his whole tummy is in an uproar.  He
goes in for exploratory on Tues.

Please, send vibes, think good thoughts, pray, whatever it is you do for
my little man.

He is a beautiful 3lb sable with very bright inquisitive eyes.  He usually
has a very lush coat.  He is almost 3 years old as far as we can fiqure.

All fuzzy paws and human hands folded in prayer here.

Karen