From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:55:56 -0500
Hi Kristeen,
Just want you to know that I do have one of the stuffed ferrets from FAO
Schwartz and it is the cutest thing!!!!  I have the Sable one, I got it for
Christmas from my son's girlfriend (she works at FAO in Aventura, Fla) They
actually come in three different colors, Sable, Silver, and a Champagne
color.  Not only do I collect real fuzzies :-), but I also collect stuffed
ones (not real of course) I have quite a collection going :-)  And now I'm
into collecting big doll furniture for my babies (fuzzies) I just bought
a denim couch at Target and my fuzzies JUST LOVES it!!!!  Two of them lay
down on it when they get tired while out for playtime :-), and the other
two loves to just sit on it!!!! :-)

Take Care, and Special Prayers to all who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently, and to all the sick, homeless, and lost fuzzies and animals,
May the GOOD LORD watch over you all and always keep his healing hand
upon you :-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum