From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:07:44 -0500
Georgia I keep hearing of Kouri's catapult, just what is going to use it
for?  Is he going to catapult himself somewhere or is is he going to
catapult something else?  Maybe you should call it a ferreapult?  Aren't
catapults a little out of date?  The neighbors cat huh?

Let's see Kouri is catapulting the neighbors cat, you are trying to catch a
raccoon to catapult, you are feeding rubber fish to herons, you are making
the gravel guys wreck cars, I think this is all very scary.  What do you do
for fun?  Dynamite fish out of the water?  You now have Kouri baking in the
kitchen making ferret cookies, whadda going to make the rest of them do, go
door to door selling Ferret Scout cookies?  You say the ferret sweatshop
has been closed but are you sure you haven't moved it to the pontoon boat &
slip out at night to the open water where you won't be detected?  I
wondered what in the world you wanted that boat so bad for that poor Mr.
Percy had to travel so far to pick it up.  And I just bet all the proceeds
from Kouri's catapult plans on eBay won't go to benefit him.  You have to
find some way to raise money to get from there to Tarpon Springs don't you?
Oh no!  Kouri is going to catapult the raccoon onto the windshield of an
armored truck & when they stop to clean off the mess, all of the other
little war mongers will rush out & rob it!

Is that what getting Florida sand in your shoes does to a person?  They
will stop at nothing to get back to Florida?  Make honest to goodness
real thieves out of your sweet little ones?

Lynn & Clan War Weasels