From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:59:42 EST
I dont' know about you guys, but after the holidays, and after I get
my income tax check in Feb/March, I begin taking my furkids for their
vaccinations.  I also prepare and get Heartguard for the spring/summer etc
for heartworm.

New on my list....and something for you all to think about... is an ADV
test.  I hear it is not very expensive or difficult.  I need to decide
between the main stay of CEP test or the new ELISA..... but I do not know
if the new ELISA is available to all yet.

Either way ....I"m getting em tested buds!  I'm an advocate of fighting
ADV...and it starts as I said before with education, and it starts in the
home.  I did the education part.  I spoke out.  I with Kat Parsons, worked
hard on public awareness.  Now my next step for me is testing.

If I can't afford it, I will test one, since they have all live in the same
cage etc, and have for almost a year.  Thats my pledge.  So when its time
for boosters, or what have you....or if you are in the vets for the flu....
think ADV.....

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/