From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:25:44 +0000
Hello All!
Thanks for your help with the biting and gurlie and boy problem!

I know I'm only 12, and that some of you may think that I am too young to
start thinking about my carea!  BUT!  I was thinking, What does it take to
start up a shelter?  Is it harder with all different animals or easier just
one kind of animals and if that was to happen it would be ferrets!

Also, would you need to advertise for helpers?  or something?  Is there any
shelters out there pretty close to Tamworth in Staffordshire UK that owudl
like some or a helper in the summer hollidays?

I woudln't mind working with animals in the summer hollidays and if there
are any shelters with horses i would also work with horses.  Any animals
really!

What kind of stuff would you need to start up a shelter appart form alot
of money to build it get the land and get it going!  Also what would you
do with the money to start with?  Then what would you do after?

I know how i could help other shelters with ferret toys or what ever other
animals i could help with so if anyone just want some more toys then your
welcome to ask i wouldnt mind making or buying some for ya!  I couldn't
send over to the USA though or over seas sorry :(

Any way I better go now!

Loads of luck with all of ya fuzz butts and fuzzie owners!

=====
Love
Kaye,Snowy and Fluffy!