From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:28:18 +0000
Hello All,
I may seem to be a bit mad at the moment but iim a bit hyper, I'l try not
to let it show though! :0)

Well, if you remember me, I asked about gurlie ferrets fighting and how to
tell the difference between gurlies and boys!

You all helped! Thanks alot! I really mean it!

Well what I wanted to tell you, was, that, they are both gurlies, they were
just getting someone to rule over the gang type thing!  showing each pther
whos boss!  As soon as I found out we got on the phone to the vets and we
made an appointment for them to get speyed!  So Thursday, around about when
you guys will be reading this FML!  They will be oging into the vets to
be put up, ready for the op, I'm excited but a little upset, I mean, no
ferrets, not even one, for one day!  I'l have to cuddle up to the cats
eyy?  Also I'm going to pretty much keep myself buzy all day by moving
their cage into my room because I'm having them in my room again for a
while!

I love them soo much!

My fuzz butts, Ahhhhh if you want to see a piccy of them e-mail me, a VERY
kind lady if you knwo any one called Ulrike, She scanned my pics because I
couldnt, and I now have osme of my babys if you want to see them!  They are
sandy coloured!

Sorry I went on!

Hope to hear from some of you lot!

Byeee