From:
Julie LeDuc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 21:06:34 +0000
Among the many toys that I have available for my ferrets, both purposeful
and "accidental", we have a large plastic igloo.  It has no bottom on it,
and it is quite light.  Now the ferrets love to play all sorts of games in
this... Run in, run out.  Chase ferret in, chase ferret out.  Kitty chase
ferret in, ferret try to chase kitty in...etc etc.  Well, tonight, as I am
eating dinner and watching TV, Ginger (our 4 month old cinnamon girl that
has no fear) decided that she wanted to play in the igloo...and out of the
igloo, and in.  Then she discovered something remarkable...IT MOVES!  So
she starts going in the igloo and pushing it around with her nose from
the inside....I guess that's what you would call a ferret "mobile home!"

--Julie