From:
Robmary June <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:42:02 -0800
Hey.

I'm back, first I've got ECE in the house, now we've got Juvenile
lymphosarcoma (hope I spelled that right).  Our 2 year old female Freya
just had two blood tests come up with successively higher lymphocyte counts
(4100 the 1st time, 6300 the second) and high white blood cell counts both
times.  I don't want to get exploratory done to make sure, the doc is
pretty sure, all signs point to it, and I don't want what's left of her
life spent recovering.  From what I have read so far on the net, there
is not much that can be done for JL except spoil the kid rotten and give
prednisone for certain symptoms.

What I would like, please, is for anyone who has had any experience with JL
at all, to please write me with what you did to help your kids.  We really
don't want to do chemo or surgery; she's in great shape now, so I don't
want to do something to her she'll have to recover from.

And of course we'll accept any prayers to whomever you pray to.

This is my husband's and my first ferret.  She's the one who gave us a
rather virile strain of the ferret math virus, so now we have 5, including
her.  We just want to give her the best we can.

Thanks guys.

Mary, Robert, Freya, Spawn, Trinity, Artemis, and Strider.

P.S.
You can reach us privately at [log in to unmask]