From:
Shelley Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:03:52 EST
There are 2 good ferret vets in Jacksonville that I'm familar with.  The
first is Dr. John Rossi, DVM, MA, phone number 388-3494.  I personally
haven't used him, but a local ferret shelter takes all of her kids there.
He is associated with the American Ferret Association.  The second is
Fleming Island Pet and Bird Clinic, either Dr. Curtis or Dr. Manucy.  This
is where I took my ferret when he needed surgery/care.  You can't ask for a
more pet friendly environment run by people who really sincerely care about
the animals there.  Their phone number is 264-7387.  They are located off
of Roosevelt down in Fleming Island, not too far from you at all.

Hope the info. helps!

Shelley :)