From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:46:22 -0500
HI All-

This may sound like a strange request but -- I met a wonderful pair of
ferrets at a local humane society while there for a 3 day seminar-- and
David & Orrin need a real home!  BOth are splendid YOUNG 8-10 month old
boys who are being scrubbed way too often!!!!  -- so much they are
developing a dry coat and ferret odor.

If there is someone looking for a wonderfully mellow pair of handsome
boys and live in the commuting area to Keene, NH please let me know.  I
will gladly forward the contact information so you can go meet them and
interview at the shelter.  While we too have youngsters that would love
a home for the holiday -- these here at Ferret Wise are being fed well,
and cared for correctly-- the other pair are being over-cared for and
are getting stinky in the process -- so lets help find them a real home
for the holiday!  Thanks

alicia at Ferret Wise
(603) 876-4975
www.ferretwise.org