Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 06:43:11 -0500
RE:
>We THOUGHT we'd adequately ferret-proofed the dryer vent.....Watch the
>dryer vents!  We truly thought we'd ferret-proofed ours.  I think over
>time the tubing had become slightly more brittle and the dryer had been
>moved just enough, over the months, that she was able to get to the vent.

I highly recommend getting a metal, fixed in place vent tube from your
dryer to the outside exhaust area.  My husband was able to install ours
and it is much more secure than the flexible hoses.

Karla

"From now until the end of time, no one else will ever see life with
 my eyes, and I mean to make the most of my chance."  David McKay