From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 09:08:07 -0500
Well in my case, its actually a tattooed Godmother.  My ferret's Godmother
just got 3 new tattoos last weekend while in Germany.  A colorful
flower/leaf/tribal design, a black tribal, and a flower design on the
ankle.  Nothing ferret related but I know my crew will love her just as
much as always.  Stanley hasn't met her yet - but has met her babies and
he kissed me to show that he approves of his Godmom.  Actually Stanley
mentioned something about 'not enough visible tattoos' on Tracy.  It took
me a while to figure it out ... I forgot he spend quite a bit of time with
Lefty Ito at Kista!

Don't forgot - you should have plans for your babies in case something to
you ...  Aunt Tracy really is their Godmother and I know my crew will be
well cared for if something should happen to me...
Kristeen, JT,
Katie, Matt,
Al & Stanley