From:
Jamie and Perry John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:53:09 -0600
I've never been to a ferret show, so I'm not familiar with what they may
use there for disinfectant, but I've worked for 4 different vet clinics.
We used the same virucide, in diluted form, for cleaning the tables in
between clients.  The vets would wash their hands with soap right after
every examination, the tables sprayed and wiped off, and the floor swept
(if needed for nail clippings, hair everywhere).  I would also wash my
hands before going out to get the next client.  Cleanliness was of utmost
importance.  Anyhoo, that's just my $.02 on my experiences.

Jamie