From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:18:46 -0400
You know you're a ferret sucker when....

You watch your fuzzie knock over the Cheerios box, not stopping her because
you think it will make a cute picture.

You let your fuzzie romp in all your newly laundered clothes, sure she's
making a mess, but hey - she's having such fun!

You giggle as you try and say "no" sternly as she digs in the litterbox,
sigh, it's nothing a little sweeping can't fix.

You hold your ground as they dig on your foot to be put on the table,
but as soon as they lay down and do their "begging face" you let them up.

It's still a few days to Halloween, but you let your fuzzie play with (and
bite til you take away) the mini pumpkin. It was a cute decoration, but
again- she's having such fun.

Your cereal gets soggy as you patiently wait til they pick out "just the
right treat" from the treat jar for their breakfast treat.

I could go on forever, so I better stop now!  I have some seriously spoiled
fuzzbutts here!  All of these but the litterbox one have happened today,
and the days still early!  What was that FLO organization?  I think they
already control the world!  Hee hee

Risa