From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:13:02 -0500
Happy Thanksgiving FMLers!
Remeber that old tune (I didn't completely at first so here it is)...

Over the river and thru the wood to grandfathers house we go,
the horse knows the way to carry the sleigh through the white and
drifted snow.
Over the river and thru the wood to have a first rate play,
hear the bells ring ting a ling ling, hurray for thanksgiving day!

Here is my fuzzie version:
Over the sofa and thru the air to jump on Mommy's back,
we all know the way to dance and to play to plan a sneak attack.
Over the sofa and thru the air to have a lively day,
here us in glee, dook a dooking, hurray for fuzzie play!

And here is my ferrets' version:
Into the carrier and then to the car to Grandma's house we go,
Mom knows it's the day to let us go play and bite our Grandma's nose.
Into the carrier and then to the car to romp and have some fun,
watch us dance, hop-a-hopping, hurray for visiting day!

Warm greetings also to FMLers who don't celebrate Thanksgiving.