From:
"Greenfield, Beatrice" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:20:42 -0500
I am looking for ferret shelters that do boarding in the west Chester PA
area, it is outside of Philadelphia.  I can only take one of my 2 ferrets
with me for Thanksgiving because they still do not get along (had second
one for about a month) and we can only fit one cage in the car.  I know
this is last minute, but we have been trying to get a hold of the one
shelter we know of that does boarding in the area, but they have not called
back.

If you can tell me about any you know of or other suggestions for traveling
with two unfriendly ferrets I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks~Beatrice