From:
John Rusinko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:14:02 -0400
Hello, and help

one of my guys is losing hair on his tail, I know hair loss is related to
adrenal tumors, but I also read it could be mites, or poor diet.  He was on
a senior diet, but he is back to a regular hi protein diet.  The hair loss
is only on the tip of the tail, and there are black dots all over the tail
in that area, could these be mites??  I head Adrenal tumors have other
signs, but have not seen these signs, he is active, good poops, alert.
Am I missing something???

John