From:
Betty Rebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 03:10:56 EDT
I would like to start my post by saying that I am a very INVOLVED animal
rights activist.  I would never suggest that factual information about
animal mistreatment or abuse should be witheld from the public ...
however... The FML is a place where people go to learn how to better care
for their fuzzies, hear fellow ferret-folk narrarate stories about their
fuzzies, and offer support and compasion to those who are in need.

I THINK this conversation should DEFINATELY be made available to ANYONE
who is interested believers and NON-believers alike.  I would like to
suggest that if there is a FMLer on the list who knows how to start a
mailing list (one of those list-bot) things... this may be a better forum
for this conversation... If somebody does this please let me know I am
definately interested in joining the conversation and will be happy to
put in my 2 cents when the conversation is housed in a more condusive
environment... also... I would like to encourage anyone on the "marshall
farms is not the devil" side to be a part of this conversation... I would
also like to encourage those of you who are on the "marshall farms has
made a deal with the devil" side to consider actively searching out other
mailing lists that deal specifically with animal rights... I am on several
of these and as far as I know there is NOT a list specifically devoted to
Ferrets but I have participated in list conversations about this very
subject on other animal rights lists.

Okay well thats my half cent of interest in this subject on this list.
Maybe I will run into some of you on one of them other lists!  *grin*

Dooks, Dance and ... hey... where are you going with my pepsi can?
(dont worry folks its not opened)... Bella loves to roll them across the
floor!  she looks like a little seal!  Sooo cute!  heheehe... Ya know...
before I had ferrets ... I dont think I smiled at 3am very often... *poopy
grin*... well, maybe once or twice!... hehehe

anyhooo... cheers and hug your fuzzies (they might even hug you back)
-Betty