From:
Betty Rebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:52:04 EDT
I HAVE asthma and allergies (too many to mention)... I use a medication
called Zyrtek(c) ?  (not sure if it ends with a c or a k)... anyway before
being prescribed this med.  I wheezed myself to sleep, but I also use other
meds... the Zyrtec is JUST an allergy med... I also use Baclovent (an
inhaled steriod) and another common asthma med - allbuterol (a brochial
dialator)... the combination of these three things has kept me symptom free
since I got my fuzzies, 2 years ago... the Zyrtek helped tremendously!!  If
you are not opposed to meds, ask your doctor about it!  Its a pill that I
take 2x daily morning and night!

I hope this helps some!  I refused to give up my fuzzbutts too!
Dooks, Dance and Hey!  Where'd my socks go?
-Betty