Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:17:38 -0400
Hello all of my fellow ferret lovers,

I would like to take this opportunity to ask if anyone uses proglycem.  The
reason being I have almost a whole bottle from my ferret whose insulinoma
could not be regulated and passed on this past February.  I am in the
process of moving to a new house and before I threw away this bottle that
cost me so much money I would like to take the time to ask if anyone can
use it?  There will be NO cost for sending it via USPS.  I want to reach
out from my heart to anyone who might be able to use this bottle.  I would
hate to throw it out when there might be someone who can use it..so I am
asking anyone who lives near New Jersey or in New Jersey to please email
me privately to let me know they need this medicine.I would love to be able
to mail it out to any state but I know for Canada they most likely will not
let it go thru customs.That is why I think it would be best to have anyone
living in or near the state I live in to have this bottle free for the
taking.  I only have one bottle and here is what it says on the label:

Proglycem(diazoxide,USP)
oral suspension
50 mg per ml
made by Baker Norton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
expires 4/02

I called my pharmacist and he told me it was good until that date .so
please before I throw this medicine away I would love to pass this bottle
on with my ferret who passed away memory..he would be thrilled to know
one of his fellow fur baby was helped from his medicine.

Thanks for all of your help I do appreciate it and hope I can help out a
fellow fur kid...

ferret hugs,
Michele and Fatbert and Ratbert