From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:08:49 -0700
Hi everyone!

Well, the Lost Ferrets Online Treasure Hunt has officially ended.
Winners will be chosen by the 25th of October.  Please see
http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets/contest.html for further details.

The next contest Lost Ferrets will be doing is a one-day only Trick or
Treat contest to be held on October 31st.  This will be an essay contest,
with two catagories, tricks and treats.  Write about your ferrets favorite
treat, or their funniest trick.  Digital photos will also be accepted.
The prizes, one for each catagory, will be Ty's Runner the Ferret beanie
baby, generously donated by Chris Mathis, of the Oregon Ferret Shelter.
Thanks Chris!!  At this time I would like to invite interested parties to
be judges.  Idealy, I would like three judges per catagory.  These people
would not be allowed to enter the catagory they are a judge for.  Please
email me at the above address if you would be interested.

=====
Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets