From:
Deborah DuVaLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:53:25 EDT
>i was wondering if any one knew where i could find a {CAT MAILING LIST}...

Its been about 10 years since i have owned a kitten/cat and since i
have taken in an abandoned male kitten.I have forgotten what all it takes
to care and maintain this kind of pet.I do have to say he is the most
lovin~est}{southern slang} cat i have ever seen and of course just like my
fert..{Spoilt rotten}...And glad to report both are getting long nicely..
It fun to watch them interact and play..

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Question~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Sable {gracie} is about 4 years ole now and she is still so cute..i was
wondering is this {WINTER COAT SEASON} ?  And all of a sudden i noticed her
fur is like a mink coat, So full and lush its very nice & when i rub her
backwards its such a nice lite color under her gaurd hairs..BUT from her
wittle head to the place between her shoulder blades the hair is turning
GREY<?> Is this something i should worry about<?>

Or is she like her MOMMIE & just getting old?..hahahaha...I have never seen
her coat as think and lovely as it is now..Seems its gotten a lil softer
and thicker over the last month-ish ?

As always kiss the ferts & love them for every ounce of sweetness they are
worth..Lord knows i adore my lil fert..What a crafty lil ole lady she is..

If any one would PLEASE e-mail me..If there is a reason for the grey hair
and full coat VS shed season i would appreciate it...And as far as cat info
too...

Pink~The Rat <3 & Cat >"<"<