From:
Jessica Cropper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 00:03:14 -0400
My lil Rambo girl Fifi has had a bit of a problem these past few weeks.  I
haven't been to the vet with it yet because she'll stop doing it for a few
days and then start again.

It's a wheezing sound, sounds kinda loose, but I could be mistaken.  She's
her normal playful self, no other ailments or odd behaviour.

I've ruled out Carpet Fresh- I don't use it anymore, thinking that they're
so close to the ground, and if the vaccuum doesn't pick it up, it's right
below them.I'm getting some hairball stuff tomorrow, but I dunno about it
being a hairball, since she's grown in so much beautiful, healthy fur.
It's just odd...

Does this kind of wheezing denote any serious ailment?  Is it some simple
thing I'm overlooking?  Does anyone have suggestions?  I am very worried.

THanks!
~Jessica

"Please DEUNT touch meh, you'll taint my royal fur." -Bijou

"I'll take you down yet, you huge furless enemy of the state!  NO ONE can
escape the power of Fifi Fuzzbutt, Ferret-Fu Agent!"- Francesca