From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:04:11 EDT
I have read Marshall Farms Reports in two locations:

http://www.peta.org
http://www.acmeferret.com/info_toc.htm

describes the conditions of Marshall Farms, it's inspection results, and
the various inhumane practicies and newsbits collected over the years.

This is merely where I have gotten my Marshall Farms info.  Whether PETA's
posting sounds opinionated or not, I am inclined to believe the rather
gruesome photos.

I would also like to add that, while making generalizations and uneducated
comments on Marshall Farms isn't wise or smart, these horrid rumours had to
have started on something.

Please, PLEASE, get your facts and read as much as you can before stepping
up to air your position, ESPECIALLY on the FML.  This should be a place to
be educated on what's really going on, not to huff and puff before the
facts are known.

~Jessica