From:
Deborah DuVaLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:37:12 EDT
Hello to all...
Yesterday Upon playing with my furry best freind i made a neat discovery i
thought i would share with you all..

A freind of mine recently got mairred and instead of rice we blew bubbles
at the bride and groom..Well of course i had an extra bottle..For the hubby
refused to blow bubbles ehem <MACHO> <?>..any who..

When i got in last evening i was blowing the bubbles around the house
teasing my hubby with them..Low and behold GRACIE just had a fit.SHE LOVED
chasing the bubbles and when the bubbles woud hit her lil pink nose...Her
reaction was worth every minute of the side splitting humor she was giving
to me..

You guys have got to try this on youre FERTS i mean to tell you this was
so much fun i went to wal-mart and got me some MORE bubbles and now I have
a new fert toy..hehehe Should be the other way around shouldnt it....Oh
goodness the joy this animal gives me..

Well as usual i had to share this and GOD BLESS you ALL.Now run out and
get those bubbles..

DEB & GRACIE