From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:04:59 -0700
"F. Scott Giarrocco" wrote:
>The facts are that in December of 1996, MF filed a lawsuit against the
>California State Fish and Game Commission to have ferrets removed from

>the California prohibited list.  The case was heard before the Hon.
>Judith McConnell in 1998.  After hearing the facts in the case, Judge
>McConnell ruled against the Fish and Game Commission.  The case was
>held in the Superior Court of California, San Diego County and is case
>number 706133.

Well, since they're still illegal, I wonder if you (or anyone else) could
explain exactly what this win over the DFG meant?  Was it just a "moral"
victory?  I'll try looking up the case online, but if anyone has any links
to provide that would tell me more about the case, I'd appreciate it!

thanks,
Jaime