Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:12:38 EDT
Sukie told me that I had to write to everyone on the list to tell them that
we did not "fight" on the issue of Marshall Farms.  We only disagreed.  She
said if I did not send this that she would crush my head like a ripe melon.
                                       :-)

I do not want her to have a crush on me, and her husband might not
understand.  So please believe her when she tells you that debating
constructively is good.  It presents ideas that can be examined and
discussed.  Yes, there will be disagreements.  Sometimes both parties
still end up believing as they did before.  Other times, we learn that we
were wrong.  As long as we are constructive and play fair, debate is good.

Big has been a Godsend as a moderator.  Sukie tells me she remembers a time
when some people were allowed to write some really mean things on the FML.
I have always appreciated Big.  But now-even more so.

Sukie says that she thinks people think that we don't like each other.
That is simply not true.  There were no names called, or emotional
personal attacks, or twisting of words between myself and Sukie in our
disagreements.  We are respectful of one another.

We mailed bombs.

How'd I do Sukie?
Lisette