From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:55:24 -0700
 Ron -

In case no one else bothers to say it, GOOD FOR YOU!

You'd truely have to be an idiot to waltz into a mailing list and brag
about stealing someone's animals, so I assumed more to the story was
coming.  Glad I assumed instead of flaming!  I see by the rather colorful
bunch of responses that some people sort of realized the same logic, but
sadly, as with a bunch of topics lately, most people just feel it prudent
to spout off with name calling and threats of violence.  I expect several
apologies will be forthcoming, and if not, that's a damn shame.

I always wondered if people who flame put the same amount of venom and
passion into actually helping their local ferret community instead of
finger pointing, name calling and assuming the worst of someone they'll
most likely never meet.  If they do, well done!  If they don't, ever
heard that phrase "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the
problem"?

Anyhow, good for you.  Good for the fuzzies, and huge big heaps of bad
karma for that lady.  And even though you're not in my community, thank you
for being a police officer.  We lost one here in Cleveland a few months
ago, and it really tore people up.  Gave me a new appreciation for them!
If only you could train your fuzzies like police dogs!