From:
Dave Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:16:17 -0400
To those of you who helped my wife Joy Kerin in the past with other medical
problems, I need your help or advice now.  Joy is away at State police
school for 6 months.  Abu had a double adrenial done several weeks ago, he
was doing fine until about 10 days ago, he started vomiting after eating
but not necessarily the food he ate, it is a white foamy substance.  I
thought he quit after going to and calling the vet but he would basically
eat the evidence.  I had him on Carafate for four days now and I thought he
was getting better but he looked worse today and he dropped 3 more ounces
plus the two since the operation.  he still attempts to eat on his own but
not much at a time and some of it comes back up.  I've been associated with
ferrets for quite awhile but haven't seen this before.

notes:
He is currently on .3 pred. twice aday.
.5 twice aday carafate

would appreciate any advice