From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:56:15 -0500
Although I have been a member of the FML for several years and have posted
in the past in my own name, I have elected to post this anonymously.

I live in a small town in Kansas where there are few families with ferrets,
ours being the largest group.  Last week I drove over to the home of a lady
who owns two ferrets and parked my car in the alley behind her house, I
went to her front door and told her that I was taking her two ferrets
away from her.  Over her protests I went around to the garage in back and
removed her two ferrets from there cages and put them in my pet carrier and
drove off.  The two are now at my house in one of our isolation cages until
they can be integrated into our group.  The former owner has made no effort
to reclaim her ferrets and even if she did I would not return them to her.

Flame Proof Suit Now In Place.