From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:25:05 -0700
Just read the post about the overzealous animals rights idiots who let 3000
minx loose just because they were living in horrible conditions.  Now,
according to the post, many of them aren't even living.  They were crushed
beneath something so big they couldn't possible fathom what it was.  It
must have been terrifying.  If any of you overzealous animal rights people
are out there to read this, The volunteers and staff at Especially Ferrets,
also an animal rights organization, want you to know that you deserve to be
insulted for your lack of intelligence and that is about as far as we will
go with that subject as we don't want to appear to be as low a form of life
as you have become.  Have you ever heard of the Dept of Agriculture or even
a local state or city animals control with an animal abuse investigator.
You know, they do exist and they are very effective at doing their job if
you will let them.  It would have only taken a phone call or even a vivit
to their office, which is a whole lot less trouble than you went to
already.  They would have would have mandated changes, and closed the place
down if corrections weren't done in a timely manner.  Instead, you have
stupidly acted out your fantasies, and killed many animals and subjected
others to worse conditions than they were already in.

If any one on the FML knows where anyone of these jerks are, or even
knows someone who knows them, Please read this post to them.  They may not
possess the ability to read it themselves and I would sincerely like for
them to get this message so that in future cases, they will think about
their actions, If they are able to, before acting out their thoughts.

Ferretguy