From:
Jerusalem Biblical Zoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:34:15 +0200
We will not hide our thawed out chicks or mice in our bedding until the
heat gets to them and Mom goes berserk trying to find them...

We will not insist on playing in the clean newspaper that Mom puts down
for our potty until it is in small postage stamp size pieces...

We will not poof just when the landlord comes calling...

Cheers to all,

Bev from Jerusalem