From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:22:37 CDT
**********My heart goes to all who have losted a little one************
                to all the sick little guys out there.

The days have been passing slowly since the loses of my Gizmo,Smudge and
other dear babies.  Losing a Ferret or any pet is a hard thing to accept.
With many tears, I try to remember there was laughter, smiles, huggies and
many kisses.  A strong bond is develope with having a pet.  No matter the
length of time you share together.  I try daily to remember these things.
Epecially when I have others to care for in the Shelter.  I daily hug and
make little promises to each fuzzie that they will have a forever home and
be loved.

My prayers are to all who have losted a dear Fuzzie.  After reading the
posts, I have grow to know most of these people as if they are my close
family.  Through illnesses, deaths and the lost of wandering fuzzies.
I had my eyes filled with tears today with all the loses lately, also
knowing that I once also felted the same hurt they are now feeling.  I am
so thankful for The Rainbow Bridge and Sandee for helping to greet them.
This is what helps me say goodbye a little easier.

So when you pass your Fuzzies cage, or little homes, STOP AND HUG!!
(HUG YOUR FUZZIE TODAY!!)

Love
The Ferret Mama
Denise Peddington davis