From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 16:28:10 EDT
>Also.........I bought a new product at the grocery store called "Odorcide."
>It's supposed to be good to get urine stains/smells out of carpet to keep
>the animal from "pooping" or "peeing" there again.  WRONG!  This stuff
>does NOT work.......for those of you who are interested.

This reminded me, I'm not sure if I've posted this before, but the best
carpet cleaner I've ever used is Spot Shot.  It comes in an orange and
blue can.  This stuff is amazing.

I don't know if it works to get odors out as far as keeping the animal
from thinking a certain place is its potty, but this gets out ferret poo,
tinkles, cat vomit, dog accidents, coffee stains, greasy spots, ice cream
(we are very messy people) etc... It also does not leave that stiff feeling
to your carpet or mess up the nap.  It will also get out stains that have
been there for a while, although it may take a few applications.  It's like
the stains just dissolve before your eyes and all you have to do is blot
the area.  You are also supposed to be able to use it for laundry, but I
haven't tried that.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everybody know.

Leigh and her messy ferrets and husband