From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:19:08 -0500
Hello everyone.

I noticed tonight that my little girl Bean (Triple F, sable, 2 1/2 years
old) has a swollen vulva.  There is also a little bit of clear discharge
and I did notice that on her belly she also has a little pink "sore" about
the size of a pin head.  She doesn't seem to be acting any differently,
eating.  pooping just fine.  The only thing I might say is that she's
seemed particularly rambunctios (sp?) the last 2 or 3 days.  I just thought
it was because since my husband left, they haven't been getting as much
playtime as they were used to and she may just have some extra energy.  I
will be making a vet appointment for next Saturday (as I only get paid
twice a month) to have her checked out.  She did have a "rat tail" almost
a year ago, but some linatone seemed to take care of that.  No hair loss
since...Also, she did look a little skinny to me tonight, but she's always
been very petite and I think I might just be overreacting...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...Does anyone think it's
serious enough that I should try and make payment arrangements with my
vet to bring her in sooner?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Leslie, Bean and Daggett